We are pleased to share that Dwarka Sector 10 Metro Station is being repainted with bright colours and has been renamed as PNB Dwarka Sector 10
This is being done under an initiative by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation to generate more revenue by allowing co-branding semi-naming rights to various companies and institutions. Many other stations are also being renamed and beautified by various brands.
METRO STATIONS WHICH HAVE BEEN RENAMED SO FAR
- Dwarka Sector 10 – PNB Dwarka Sector 10
- ITO – JK Tyre ITO
- Vishwavidyalaya – Honda Two Wheelers Vishwavidyalaya
- Jasola – Jasola Apollo
- Shivaji Stadium – ONGC Shivaji Stadium
- MG Road – Syska LED MG Road
- Guru Dronacharya – Indigo Guru Dronacharya
- Noida City Centre – Wave City Centre, Noida
- Vaishali – Dainik Jagran Vaishali
- Noida Sector 18 – Wave Sector 18 Noida
As per plans of DMRC, many other stations are in process of being renamed and branded. However, we inform you that the names are being changed only at station level, the new names won’t reflect at other stations, in maps or in announcements.