- 4 Tomatoes (medium size)
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 tbsp Butter
- A pinch of Black pepper powder
- A pinch of Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Bay leaf and cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp Ginger-garlic paste (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Boiled Egg and sliced olive for Decoration
- Put the tomatoes in a saucepan with water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook until tomatoes become tender. You can also pressure cook it (wait for 2 whistles and then switch off the gas).
- Make tomato puree in an electric blender. Add water and strain it to remove the seeds and tomato skin.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add black pepper powder, red chilli powder, bay leaf and cumin powder, ginger-garlic paste and salt.
- Add tomato puree, bring to boil and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Decorate your tomato soup in Halloween festive mood.
- Just flow a hardboiled egg in soup and a sliced olive on it. This eyeball soup is perfect as an appetizer for a Halloween party.