Diwali festival comes with lots of enthusiasm which continues with the wedding season ahead (Makeup Tips)
So lets have a quick look at the latest trends and colours and Makeup tips with your dressing during this festive season in India:
- One can start wearing vibrant colors for their dresses and lips as well.
- Select warm colors as its the onset of winters like- Reds, Fuschia, Electric blues, Sun yellow, Orange etc.
- The new collection for your lip colors should be Hot pink, Brick red, Orange, Hot reds, Wine etc. as pastel colors gone with summers.
- This winters the latest trend for makeups is going to be glamour makeup, for which airbrush makeup is perfect to give that sheen and gloss to your skin.
- When we come to eyes- fake eyelashes are very much in. But one needs to be careful in selection of these as one should look glamorous and not witchy with trendy fake eyelashes. Buy them according to the shape of your eyes as lots of variety available in the market.
- One needs to hone the skills of application as well.
- One can play with liner to enhance the eyes. Thick and winged eyeliners are the latest trend. Gel liners are good for dark dense eyes.
By an Expert: Vikkie Anand
Founder and Managing Director
Vikkie’s Touch and Glow
(Aesthetician and Makeover Artist and Skin Therapist)