Measures to control Air Pollution
Some measures we should take to prevent from side effect of intense AIR POLLUTION in Delhi:
- Use face-mask to avoid entry of pollution in your lungs although its also not 100 percent protective.or use wet handkerchief to cover nose.
- Do wetting of Roads and land outside your house.
- Avoid going out of Home unnecessarily.
- Special precautions need to be taken for OLD age, Children and patients suffering from asthma, copd (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
- Avoid cough suppressants ,as it will prevent the expectoration.
- Consult doctor as and when needed.
Scroll To Top