- Mushroom – 1 packet fresh
- Refined oil – 2-4 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds
- Onion – 1 big size (Chopped)
- 2 Big tomatoes
- Green chilli – 2 (chopped)
- One bowl fresh peas or (half boiled)
- Red chilli powder ½ teaspoon
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric powder ½ teaspoon
- Coriander powder ½ teaspoon
- Garam Masala ¼ teaspoon
Chopped onion in large size and kept aside.
Heat oil in frying pan, after heating, add cumin seeds.
Add chopped green chillies and onion in it..Fry it for 3-4 minutes till onion become golden brown.
Add mushroom to it…and all masalas like salt, red chilli, turmeric power, dry mango powder and coriander power and kept the lid on frying pan for 2-3 minutes until the mushroom become soft and crispy.
Once mushroom had done, add chopped tomatoes and peas to it.
Mix well and cover the lid approx 3-4 minutes.
Garnish with garam masala and (optional) add lemon if you want.
Mix again and leave it for 2 minutes after switch off the gas.
Its very easy to prepare vegetables like mushroom in any form…so try this and enjoy yummy vegetable with chappati…
Posted by: Ravi Tonddak