/ Daily tips for winters | Dwarka Express
Daily tips for winters | Dwarka Express
Tips for winters
- As we all love hot water in winter, but on serious note hot water is not at all good on skin especially dry one…so whenever you take bath in hot water, use some good moisturizer or olive oil for the betterment of the skin.
- Use mild, gentle soaps or body wash. Avoid harsh soap in winters.
- Don’t scrub too much while bathing or drying.
- Reapply moisturizer as needed throughout the day.
- Try to use natural products for hair and skin.
- Don’t overheat yourself in warmer or blower, try to keep temperature as when you will go out, it will adverse effect on you.
- Wear gloves and socks when out.
- Use moisturizer or oil for intense relief at night, give massage to your feet and hands for best result.
- Use lip balm regularly for the healing of lips in winter.
- Dry your hair with a towel, and if want to use a dryer, try to use dryer little less as hair become so dry in winter automatically.
Scroll To Top